Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, and I just wanted to let everybody know about my main interest which is specialty pistol-caliber ammo collecting (especially pistol-caliber Armor-piercing ammo). I can help answer any questions about your oddball or odd tip-color ammo. Below are a few photos I've made, one a reference sheet for pistol-caliber AP ammo, one is a box of multiple calibers, and one is a box of specialty 9mm:

Omnishock, SFM ALIA 9mm, THV, KTW, SIB, CBAP, Magsafe, Safestop, GEA Cyclone, Arcane, American Ballistics, National Cartridge, 6.5x25 CBJ, VBR, 7mm Penna, SCMITR, Kawser pin grabber, equalloy, Velet, Velex, etc....

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,739 Posts
Welcome. We have a cartridge collecting forum and I think you might generate a little more interest in it. I'll move this post for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, but I don't collect these types in rifle calibers (or they don't exist in rifle calibers).

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,739 Posts
Yeah, I know, but when the Cartridge collecting topic was created, I couldn't figure out where else to put it. Sorry.... handgun and shotshell collecting is welcome here, to.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I'm floored. I had no idea this variety of ammo even existed. Totally cool. What is the idea behind the one that looks like a jacketed wadcutter with a strip of exposed lead across the face? (In the boxed set, 3rd row down, 3rd from left).

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Very nice collection! I've got a few of them but they are not my priority. Stuff comes along and I just can't pass it up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts