Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Ruger Super Redhawks in 480 Ruger. I keep looking at "Moon Clips" for en bloc reloading cylinders - and I keep ruling out "Moon Clips" because the machine work necessary for an SRH to accept them voids servicing or parts replacement by Sturm, Ruger.

Okay, to the question. Is there available an en bloc speed loader for SRH 480s? I am aware that Redhawk speed loaders function acceptably when used with SRHs, but there is no 480 Redhawk on which to piggyback. If no speed loader is currently made for SRH 480s, does anyone offer custom ones - either from scratch or machined from an already existing speed loader?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not that I can find, been looking for a while, for the 480. Would be nice to have for hunting, if anything just to keep your ammo convenient to get at.

Seems very few companies make speedloaders, 2 or was it was it 3 ?

The only way I know of is the moonclip by TK Custom and I would rather not be the tester for it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not that I can find, been looking for a while, for the 480. Would be nice to have for hunting, if anything just to keep your ammo convenient to get at.

Seems very few companies make speedloaders, 2 or was it was it 3 ?

The only way I know of is the moonclip by TK Custom and I would rather not be the tester for it.
Finally, a break. I've found an impending source for true speed loaders rather than the Ruger-service-voiding "Moon Clips."

<[email protected]></[email protected]>[email protected]<[email protected]> </[email protected]><[email protected]><[email protected]></[email protected]></[email protected]><[email protected]></[email protected]>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts