Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to laugh sometimes:p How public opinion can be so fickel:confused: We need to encourage and pray for our president for two reasons. #1 God says that he puts our leadership in place.[and you thought it was you when you voted] and we need to pray for them. #2 We are the greatest nation on earth and it's because we have leaders like Bush who seek Gods wisdom when he has to make those life and death decissions. Unfortunatly we also have a group of people in this great country of ours who have what I call the lemming syndrome When things get a little tough they all want to jump over the cliff. If one remembers that God is in charge, then Lets have some faith that what will come out of this war with Iraq will be from God's will and not just mans quest for power.
In His service
Bob

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bob,
I was working today and came through Seattle on the viaduct. I saw all the Lemmnings marching today. Cowards is what they are. And I'd die defending this nation so they can act like they do. I don't agree with them though.
I have been praying for GW. He can't win no matter what he does. I'm glad he is an Evangelical, can't imagine what would be happening if the king of the Lemmnings, (Al Gore) was in office today. Can you say Berka?

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was a joke[ maybe it was not a joke, maybe it was a fact] that the first thing the CIA was supposed to do in case Clinton was assasinated was to shoot Al Gore. There was a time in this country that Christain men ran it from the presidency down Then apathy set in. The most powerful wheapon we have now is prayer. I'm to old to be effective on the battle field but I can darn well pray for those that are. And I thank these men and women that there are those that won't follow each other over the cliff but are willing to stand up and fight for what this nation was founded on.

·
Registered
282 Posts
The church I attend sent off a 20 year old to Kuwait 2 weeks ago.
I've been reading 1st and 2nd Samuel, now I'm reading 1st and 2nd Kings. Now I see why the Lord said to destroy the enemies around Israel. They infiltrate, then they lead the rest of the nation down the road of apostacy.
The problems that we have around the world are so complex, the only One who could solve them is the Lord.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Reverend Pat Robertsen is predicting that America will see some very serious chastisements; as is Reverend David Wilkerson. In my Catholic literature I read predictions of the "Three Days of Darkness", much of which Isaiah 12: 9 through 13, and Isaiah 26: 20 through 21 seem to agree with. The book of Joel also speaks about it....

George Washington, I am told, spoke of three major periods of war in a prophesy. We saw two of them in the Revolution and the Civil War. He is said to have spoken of a third war which will leave us entirely different from what we are now. As I remember, he said that he would not be a world-wide type of power any longer, but that we would be strong enough to ward off enemies...

God detests the murder of His unborn (Ezek 16: 20 through 21) and the whole 'liberal' ideal of homosexuality, idolatry in its many forms, and mans' arrogance in "withdrawing his heart from his Maker".

Prv's 22: 4 says, "The reward of humility and fear of the Lord is riches, honor, and life". Obviously many people never heard nor thought about this.

We must thank God for his mercy in giving us George Bush and his cabinet; and we must carry the Christian message forward in our own daily witness. Don't give up; His word says that we must hold out till the end.

Best Regards,

Safety Sheriff

·
Registered
514 Posts
Our Founding Fathers stated that the freedoms and privileges that exist in this country would continue to exist ONLY if we all follow(ed) God's word, and abided by His Commandments. Funny how they could see that way back then when all these ideas of democracy were in infancy. Today I heard a speech from 1998 by Clinton in which he expressly stated that unless Sadaam Hussein is excised from the scene and removed from power, the terrorism would continue, and he would use his weapons of mass destruction sooner or later. I mean he sounded just like GW - wonder what the lemmings would say about that? We are so fortunate to have George Bush, Condolisa Rice, Colin Powell, and all the other intelligent, honest, humble, and grace filled members of the present administration.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Outstanding comments by one and all!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!

Abe Lincoln once said that this country could not be overrun by all the armies of Asia, Africa, and Europe combined. If we were to be defeated it would be from within. Boy, was he right.

We must not let that happen. We must stand up for the Christian values this country was founded on and encourage others to do so. Perhaps we need to let the lemmings go(lead by the French of course) and deal with those left. Let's see who would be left, the patriots and the faithful! Sounds good to me.

My prayers for our leaders and our country are united with yours. Prayer makes a difference!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts