Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ha ha! I thought it was something important. ::rolls eyes::

It was fun for the 30 seconds I played it though.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I've always read that Segal was a really good marksman with a 1911.

·
Banned
507 Posts
A woman told me he was a wife beater? There are always 2 sides to a rumor. Also he is a hero to many!
I heard he is a good shot too. And if he were to miss he could still kick the ----- out of the perp!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
No excuse to hit a woman. Not a hero to me but I do respect anyone who masters a martial art and is a good shot - except if they hit women.

·
Registered
49 Posts
His 1911 could do for some rail peening and match the bushing up because i couldn't get past the matches and q tips:p

·
Registered
381 Posts
I ran through the hole thing with a 72, he is an Akido master I met him once when I competed in martial arts tournaments,also Norris. when I lived on the northshore I new many new orleans and JP officers,the real hero was the late sherriff Harry Lee.There IS two sides to every story,just as a young friend of mine. He called me"mr.ken , I got a problem, when I get home from work about 3 days a week my wife is either drinking or passed out from drinking. the little one is sometimes awake in the play pen(6-10mos. old). what should I do?" I told him to snatch her up by the arm and whip her with a belt like a child . So he did, he did go to the pokey for it,BUT, she don't do it anymore either!!! SO WHO WAS WRONG THERE!!!! Guess it depends on how you look at something,now doesn't it........

·
Super Moderator
9,503 Posts
He was a great friend of Harry Lee (Sheriff of Jefferson Parish for many many years) and a reserve dep. for about 20 years. Did some good publicity work for the dept., some hands-on "real" police work (for a few weeks before Mardi Gras, it's always "all hands on deck" and you certainly do learn a thing or two about crowd control), and really does take his shooting seriously (also his fishing).

No complaints...he never made a bid deal about his association with the JPSD, it "just was".

·
Registered
583 Posts
I don't buy the wife beater bit about Segal. The wife would have to have been super woman to survive a beating from that dude.

·
Banned
507 Posts
I don't buy the wife beater bit about Segal. The wife would have to have been super woman to survive a beating from that dude.
For sure. Guess I'll have to ask Kelly LeBroc herself?

·
Banned
2,380 Posts
well ive seen some women that can just about make any man want to hittum.. thats when you have to be a man an just leave the house..
i ll never forget when i was young ,we were having a young marrieds spat .. we had 2 very young children.. i learned my lesson the hard way..
i was really poed.. i put a fist through a wall.just as i did it ,,my dad knocked on the door....the way he looked at me broke this hound dog from suckin eggs..after that i always thought of that.. if id have ever done that ..i think he mighta just whupped me right there.. he was sure nuff ashamed.. i never forgot it..
later i talked my brother in law into always just leaveing the house for a bit.. when she got in his face..
im not a segal fan much ,though my wife is.. but young men gotta learn..
learning best done without the influence of alcohol .. thank god we didn t have the money so id decided , babys milk an diapers came first ,so had quit drinking at all ,,for a long time after that.. now my second wife after a 33 yr. marriage to the first.. went thru **** with her first due to drinking..so it worries her an i don t drink so she won t worry.
but hit a woman.. my dad would come outa his grave for me if i ever did, that.. slim
ps exception just remembered .. my sisters ..three older than me.. each had to learn when i got to the point it was no longer acceptable for them to make me do anything ,i didn t choose to..when that happened at different times,of course[some was bigger than others:)].. dad just viewed that as me coming of age [10 -11 ] to stoppum from bossing me around..but i never hit none ofum.. just showed them i was stouter than them..we all laugh about it.. if it comes up..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts