Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the latest issue of The American Rifleman is an article that is of of importance and interest to ALL of us. The NRA has formed the NRA Communications Strikeforce which wants you to bring to their attention ANY anti-gun media broadcast (newspaper, TV, movies, radio, computer, etc.) All you have to do is to copy the article and send it in, OR write down the date, time, station address, and brief note what the story was and send that information to the NRA...that is not asking very much!...take the time to do it! The NRA Communications Strikeforce may be reached at: [email protected], OR call 1-877 NRA-2004 with your information, and they will take it from there. Please remember that the media WILL start offering articles and stories about the renewal of antigun legislation. Even though the Republican leadership in The House of Representatives has stated that they will not let the Brady Law be renewed, that CAN change with enough pressure from the public aroused by the media. There is legislation being drafted in different forms by the Democratic leadership and the usual antigunners that would have a greater impact on us than current laws if enacted. There will be a great deal of pressure from the media to push antigun legislation within the next year, especially next year when the Brady Bill is due to expire in September 2004...don't let the media get away with the lies and half-truths that they will surely write and broadcast. The NRA Strikeforce will counteract biased media stories. COPY THE E-MAIL ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER above, and do your part...if people like us do not act then no one will. Regardless what you think about the NRA, they are the TOP Lobbist organization in the U.S., and are VERY effective countering the media, and the action requested does not cost you anything...you have everything to lose if you do nothing! Sitting around grumbling to each other about all the injustices done to us is the best way to lose your rights and liberties...tell someone who can help us where it counts!

DC

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,320 Posts
Thanks for posting. This is very important and I've made it a sticky so it won't get shuffled to the bottom of pile.

·
Super Moderator
3,365 Posts
Good info and great resource for us all! Many thanks for the post and update. We appreciate this kind of help!

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Registered
20 Posts
yes indeed my friends we are the NRA and have to be ever vigalant or before we know it the antigunners will slip one by us i will be on my toes always yall take care now

·
Banned
73 Posts
i have been doing this all along while buying a few standard 30 round mags for my ak. it is better to have and not need then to need and can't afford to buy.

i may loose some money when the price go down, but i can live with 10 bucks net lost. since it is for fun, i made that money back already in spirit.

i do see the price is going down a lot already in 30 rounds polymer mags. u can get them for 8 bucks now unlike the 14 bucks price online. oh, try to get them at gun store and u need to pay 30 bucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts