Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought my son a Pro Hunter as his first gun. Luxus Walnut cut a shorter LOP on a beautiful piece of wood, and engraved his name on a stainless steel endcap. Both the trigger and hammer are black, which looked OK with the synthetic stock, but really makes the gun look cheap with the walnut stock. I'd like to replace both of them with stainless parts that match the action and barrel, but haven't found anything yet. I sent an email to Mike Bellm already, who does not make one. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
13,290 Posts
Welcome to ShootersForum, TJones.

If Mike doesn't make one, and can't direct you to who could, why not go directly to the source? Call up T/C and explain your wish...I bet they make it come true, if you write them a check with enough zeros.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've spent a fair amount of time cruising their custom shop web page, and didn't see anything of the sort. I'm sure lots of people could make one for enough money, I was hoping for someone that had done it before and had one on the shelf. I don't mind spending "some" money to get what I want, but I don't want to spend "a lot" of money to get it.

·
Registered
13,290 Posts
If T/C offers the hammer and trigger you're interested in, on another Encore action, it is entirely possible that you can call them up and arrange to send your frame in to have the parts swapped out. They may not advertise this option on their website, but I can all but assure you the parts are interchangeable, so just get them on the phone and ask. I've had nothing but excellent customer service from their custom shop, when I've talked to them, so don't be shy about calling.

I doubt they will charge you as much as $100 to do this work...maybe even half that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts