Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed your registration for our Shooter's Forum... Welcome!   We all look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for coming aboard!

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Registered
194 Posts
My greeting as well Mr. Murbach. Will we be hearing from Wes Dakota too?:biggrin:

I always enjoy your posts on the sixgunner forum. The jury is still out on Mr. Dakota though.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Marshall - doesn't your first month registration by-laws state that well respected representatives of premier ammo manufacturers must dole out free ammo for the first 30 days??

Welcome aboard Terry!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Ok I admit to living in cave and having my news brought to me by bats and other forms of vermin such as Dan Brokaw and other lowlifes.
Who is Terry Murbach?
Jim

·
Registered
194 Posts
Jim,

A long time ago, when the world was good, there lived a gun writer that liked to write the truth. He enjoyed (I imagine still does) shooting cartridges that were fun. The gentle 45 Colt, 32 S&W, and the 32 ACP. He wrote great articles on reloading and never made us load rounds that would singe our hair and sting our hands. For quite some time he wrote the RELOADING column for the once great magazine HANDGUNS. Alas, those days are gone.

Although I've never met him he seems like a good guy. I certainly enjoyed his writing. I'm sure whatever he has to contribute here will be great information.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome Terry. I know that you will feel right at home at Beartooth. I even put this site on my toolbar Favorites.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts