Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to thank you guys for, what proved tobe, a very lively discussion on religion. I learned a lot, and I hope you guys(girls) did the same. Education is the key......Terry

·
Registered
596 Posts
Is not great that we live in countries that allow discussion like this. In some places we would be persecuted for these types of forums.
God is so good.

·
Banned
415 Posts
There's a whole lot of truth in that. Personally, I'm proud of how guys on here can have such differing opinions about something so very important to them, yet turn around and give each other advice about tightening their groups, or even their scope rings, with nary a hard feeling to be had!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
There is no better place than this. It is nice to be able to discuss religion and firearms. I know I cling to my Bible and my guns.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Very nice talking with you.

“24 The LORD bless you, and keep you; 25 The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; 26 The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.’” (Nu 6:24-26 NAS95)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
May the Earth(my mother) and your lord bless you with a bountiful spring. Only in the U.S.A. can we say that.(whenever that occurs!!)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Proud to be Canadian Hey:)
I am going to promote Saskatchewan where I was born and raised and will leave with my Lord and Saviour ( hopefully a long time from now:)
Here I been blessed beyond all measure as I have harvested Upland game including Pheasant, I live in the middle of a flyway for ducks and geese. I have shot trophy Whitetail, Mule deer, along with black bear, Elk, Moose and Antelope. This is all with in 5 hours driving from my house. There is also a trophy walleye lake called Last Mountain less than 1 hour from my house which I use extensively .
I have 3 children, 2 grandchildren and a beautiful Godly wife and I just about forgot my 2 furkids Colt & Belle black labs that are my bird hunting partners and here on the prairies I can watch them leave home for 2 days;)
Life is so good and I have a very vibrant full gospel church (Regina Apostolic).

PS Knowing heaven is better than this, just think what I have to look forward too:)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To Sask Boy: We indeed live in a game rich era. I'm a proud Oklahoman(remember, Okies are the ones that left...went to California) and, while we may not have the warm-blooded game(moose, elk, bear) we are game rich here too. Deer, Bear, Elk, bass(I have a 10lb. on the wall___fiberglass, not skin, tomatoes). If we lived near each other, I'm guessing we would be...friends...or at least cussin' and discussin' friends. I have in my head "one day" I will go north for ducks and geese. Last night I had a fresh from the garden salad(covewred with visqueen) so I think here is OK

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think this back and forth is great. I planted spinach and mustard greens in Oct., and covered in clear plastic. Sorta like a poor-man's greenhouse. Been cutting since first of Dec. Survived zero a couple of times and about 15in. of snow. OK, gotta cut wood(heat with wood stove), been thru almost 2 ricks already. Have a good evening. GO SAINTS!!!! (I just root for the underdog!) Terry

·
Banned
505 Posts
I think this back and forth is great. I planted spinach and mustard greens in Oct., and covered in clear plastic. Sorta like a poor-man's greenhouse. Been cutting since first of Dec. Survived zero a couple of times and about 15in. of snow. OK, gotta cut wood(heat with wood stove), been thru almost 2 ricks already. Have a good evening. GO SAINTS!!!! (I just root for the underdog!) Terry
GO SAINTS!!!! Great talking with you too, Thanks for sharing! I greatly appreciate your worth of/for Mother Earth. People could learn alot about respect and honoring their fathers and mothers, also respect for the gift of this world and nature, nice to meet another who reveres it so!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts