Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick thank you to the users of this forum and particularly Ranch Dog, who sent some .35 Remington brass all the way to Australia to help out a fellow shooter in a bit of trouble.
.35 ammo is rare and expensive here and component brass isn't available, I launched a post on here asking about alternatives and Ranch Dog kindly offered to send some brass my way, at his expense!
Well the brass arrived today and while I still haven't got my rifle from the dealer (sent the permit away on tuesday) I'm stoked that I will now be able to fire the thing when I get it.
It's great to have a place where shooters can get together to help one another. I see folk bickering over things in here from time to time but at the end of the day we all share a common interest, and it's great to see people so willing to help each other out.
Here's to a great forum!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Congrats ! There really are some great folks around here. I've done business with several on this forum, and never had not one bit of trouble.

I had a similar experience to yours. I couldn't find any .338 Win Mag brass available anywhere when I started loading for mine. A member here was kind enough to sell me 50 of his.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Tang I keep forgetting to drop that 7RUM case in the mail!

I agree though, I've bought and sold several items here, and given several away without a problem.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Tang I keep forgetting to drop that 7RUM case in the mail!

I agree though, I've bought and sold several items here, and given several away without a problem.

No worries man. Another member is sending me a 7mm and .338 RUM together, so its all good :)

·
Banned
507 Posts
Just a quick thank you to the users of this forum and particularly Ranch Dog, who sent some .35 Remington brass all the way to Australia to help out a fellow shooter in a bit of trouble.
.35 ammo is rare and expensive here and component brass isn't available, I launched a post on here asking about alternatives and Ranch Dog kindly offered to send some brass my way, at his expense!
Well the brass arrived today and while I still haven't got my rifle from the dealer (sent the permit away on tuesday) I'm stoked that I will now be able to fire the thing when I get it.
It's great to have a place where shooters can get together to help one another. I see folk bickering over things in here from time to time but at the end of the day we all share a common interest, and it's great to see people so willing to help each other out.
Here's to a great forum!
Well done and very cool! Thanks to RD way to go! Hope now nimrod you can keep things and your people safe down under!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts