1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
??????????

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,137 Posts
Yes, and include a short description of the link so others may determine if they want to view it or not, as per previous recommendations to members wishing to post links.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The link is working now

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Well I suppose there are some who would believe this is informative or humorous. I view it as jiborish non-sense with no value. Really suprised by amount of vulgar language available on the internet.

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
11,224 Posts
Really suprised by amount of vulgar language available on the internet.
Not me. Ya gotta look at who's posting it. Mos' of 'em cain't spel 'er tipe fer beeens, don't know whut grammer is or even who she is.

RJ

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Sadly, it appears that some people have way too much time for this crap..... I do NOT .

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I think those get linked to (in reference to a specific member) daily over on 24hr camp fire?

·
Registered
620 Posts
I got a kick out of it.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sadly, it appears the some people have way too much time for this crap..... I do NOT .

At least you had enough time to reply........but not enough to laugh

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Laugh ? why would I laugh at a couple 12 year olds arguing about something that is this stupid ? gimmee a break

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Laughter is the best medicine. At least you have time to reply, even if you do not have time to laugh

·
Registered
993 Posts
Can't laugh at stupid, it was STUPID!!!! Now how hard is that to understand???? Plain a simple, it was STUPID!!!!! I repeated it just in case anyone was to stupid to understand that it was STUPID!!!!! :D:D

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can't laugh at stupid, it was STUPID!!!! Now how hard is that to understand???? Plain a simple, it was STUPID!!!!! I repeated it just in case anyone was to stupid to understand that it was STUPID!!!!! :D:D

How was it any stupider than the endless caliber debates that routinely go on on the Internet. The dialog came from actual posts.

To not find it funny is to have no sense of humor. To be clear that is ZERO sense of humor. Just in case any one was too stupid to understand, that was hilarious

·
Registered
481 Posts
The voices sounds like the voice on the National Weather Service. Wierd!

·
Registered
993 Posts
How was it any stupider than the endless caliber debates that routinely go on on the Internet. The dialog came from actual posts.

To not find it funny is to have no sense of humor. To be clear that is ZERO sense of humor. Just in case any one was too stupid to understand, that was hilarious
The only zero sense of humor is yours, you didn't get the humor :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
It was kind of dumb, but that made it humorous. I liked the voices they used - they sound like those GPS voices ("turn left in .3 miles.....recalculating").

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
You know, I'm reading each thread here. What if......... well, what if the two guys in that cartoon, with their synthesized computer voices, were taking turns reading these posts....arguing with each other?

Now that would be funny! and Stupid!!! and Dumb!!!!

hehehe
((( :D )))

1 - 20 of 30 Posts