Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST FOUND THIS WEB SITE, AND LIKE IT VERY MUCH. AS YOU CAN TELL FROM MY HANDLE I LIKE BB GUNS. I LOAD FOR MY HOT 35 AND MANY OTHER CALIBERS. I ENJOY SITTING AT MY LADING BENCH AND DO'NT GET THERE AS MUCH AS I LIKE. I HAVE THREE KIDS WHO LUV TO SHOOTING WITH DAD . MY OLDES IS 13 AND A GIRL BUT MAN CAN SSHE SHOOT. I THINK SHE WINS MORE MEAT THAN I DO AT THE MEATS IN THE SUMMER HERE. LOOKING FROWARD TO MAKING SOME NEW FRIENDS AND LEARNING A THING OR TWO WHY I'M AT IT. MARK:D

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
hot35,
Welcome to the forum, I think you will benefit from, and enjoy, your time here. I also shoot a .35 Remington, and it is hot(performance wise), in a Remington bolt action pistol. I look forward to your questions and insights in the future.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS FOR YOUR REPEY KCIH AM LOOKING FORWARD TO LOTS OF GOOD TIMES WITH THE PEOPLE HERE I SHOOT A MARLIN 336 IN 35 REM AND LOVE IT. THE BIGGING THE BETTER. I'M LOOKING FOR A 444 MARLIN NEXT. HOPE TO FIND ONE SOON. TAKE TO YOU LATER MARK:cool:

·
Beartooth Regular
7,768 Posts
Hi, Mark:
Welcome aboard! There's a fair amount of data on Marlins and the .35 Remington in the Lever Action forum if you page back aways.

Bye
Jack

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GREAT TO BE HERE

Hi Jack ther is alot of info in this forum. I'm off work right now ( broke leg in Dec.) so I have some time to kill. to much snow on the range to be out shooting ,so I mite as well talk about shoot here. keeps from driving my wife batty. I think she will happy than me when I go back to work. going to check out the lever gun setion now

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Welcome aboard, Its great to have another shooting family here. I've got two boys, youngest is 9 and loves to shoot and my oldest is 19 currently in 1st Cav Div. (I'm still missing out here in Germany).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts