Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, Katie and I went over to Cabela, not so much for sales items, just to see if they have this or that that I have on a list of things. Plus we went over to shop at other stores. I needed some different powders, some MEC equipment, bullets, plastic boxes and bunch of other stuff.

Everything on my list was there, and that was a long list. Either I hit the place on the right day or the supply pipeline is starting to get better.

Then we went to the other stores and did some shopping, got my brother Franky the Fish for $16.00. Had a nice lunch over at Quaker Steak and Lube. Can't remember anything other than the shoping cart full of stuff I have been looking for.

Jerry

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm glad things worked out for you. If manufacturers are catching up down there, that means things will get better up here. :)

When you say lots of stuff, how much did you drop at Cabelas?

·
Banned
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spent about $400 at Cabela. I have a home in Que and Katie is from Windsor, I am not sure what the shortages look like up there, I am still shooting ammo that I amassed 8 years ago from an estate sale. The guy had thousands of rounds and some older reloading equipment, plus no PAT needed.

Jerry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts