Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's the good news: we've got our forum back! thanks to TexasShooter, the BSB forum has a home and i spent today getting it set up. we've got it all up and running except for some final tweaking, which includes the email notification setup. this means that for a little whie you won't get email notification for replies to your posts. this will be fixed soon!

here are a couple of links that you may want to bookmark

the new address to the baitshop is

www.baitshopboyz.com

the address which will directly access the forum is

http://www.baitshopboyz.com/forum/default.asp

once you hit either or both of these, you can bookmark them and access them directly anytime.

everyone needs to register again, but this should not be a problem. if your account has any problems, email me directly at this address ([email protected]) and i will take care of it.

i am REALLY looking forward to getting this forum up again, and also looking forward to some good discussions on hunting, shooting, fishing and other outdoors activities!

i only have a small percentage of the BSBs in my email address book. if you know any BSB or formerBSB, or for that matter anyone who might be interested in being a BSB, PLEASE spread the word!

any questions, please let me know!!

finally, i want to thank everyone who has stood with us, and who has been supportive during our struggles. it has been a long, hard road, but we are finally in a position where our site and our forum is not subject to radical server problems. for those of you who have weathered this storm, you have my deepest gratitude and thanks!

ron

·
Banned
7 Posts
Bsb?????????

:confused: I tried to send a PM I hope it got to you. I still cant get to the BSB is it still down and out??????
:confused: "D" :confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts