Shooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By giving everyone an indicator when your item(s) are sold or no longer available, it gives us as moderators the opportunity to remove your posts from this forum, and keep only current, applicable posts listed!

Many thanks to all!  I hope this service has been a benefit to some of you!

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Registered
1 Posts
Posting to the Trading Post

Hello Marshall,

I just registered today on Shooter's Forum in order to help liquidate my Father in Law's gun collection in Idaho. For some reason, I cannot post to the Trading post...I get an error page that indicates that I lack the necessary permissions.

What can I do to remedy this?

Thanks!
Tom

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,426 Posts
please, again, read the stickies.....

Taken from this sticky

In order to start a new thread here advertising an item you must be a registered member of ShootersForum.com for a minimum period of 7 days and have a minimum of 25 posts credited to your membership.

All posts offering goods for sale or trade must also state up-front the purchase price of those goods, and/or the trade items desired. No exceptions!

Posts must also indicate geographic location of items to be sold/traded. Simply list from what state the transaction will originate.

Lastly, if you are a business and wish to promote your goods/services on ShootersForum.com contact me prior to doing so. We have made accomodations for others in this regard, but you must negotiate through me first, and this contact information is found literally everywhere on the website. If you are a business, no prior agreement with me, no ads on Trading Post forums. No exceptions. Period.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.