Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Beartooth Regular
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I copied this response from "The Shootist" to the question To you, who is Jesus, from the 24hour campfire forum and wanted to share it with you.

He is my personal Saviour.

He is the King of kings.

He is the Lord of lords.

He is Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

He is the Bright and Morning Star.

He is the Son of God and God the Son.

He is altogether lovely.

He is the Rose of Sharon.

He is the Lily of the valley.

He is the everlasting Father.

He is the Prince of peace.

He is Creator of all things.

He is the sinner's payment for sin.

He is the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world.

He is the blood sacrifice that satisfies the atonement for sin.

He is the only begotten Son of God.

He is "my Lord and my God."

He is our hope.

He is coming as the Blessed Hope - Titus 2:13

He has been to Earth and back.

He has been to the grave and back.

He has been to **** and back.

He has been to Heaven, and bless God! He's coming back!

One day the trump of God shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall all be changed; in a moment in the twinkling of an eye. Amen!

Do you believe in Him?

Do you believe on Him?

Whew! Don't ask a question like that. It gets me thinking about how much He loves me, and how unworthy I am of His love, and how little I do for Him, and how much more I should do for Him. He is my all in all. I love Him.

the shootist
---so many guns -- so little time

·
Banned
63 Posts
We have already seen on this planet those times when "a man's enemies will be those of his own household", as stated in Jeremiah, I believe. The Trinity is the only 'Being' we have to hold on to. In the days to come, with terrorists, etc., He will be the God alone who can still make psalm 91 come true.

He said in Jer. 9, 22-23 some beautiful things about 'knowing' Him. It is worth reading even today in the year 2003!

·
Banned
68 Posts
The University of Queensland gave some clown $51,000 grant to complete a research thesis from which he determined that Jesus was gay !!
Another reasearcher got $51,000 to write a thesis on vampires and slayers.
Which begs the question, if $102,000 was given to promote the christian teachings of Jesus would we be far better off than giving it to two jerks who's work nobody will ever read!!

·
Banned
63 Posts
In the study of Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel we see how God abandons people to their idolatry and other forms of foolishness. When America took prayer out of school, and allowed people to 'throw their babies in the trash', the light of the Holy Spirit seriously began to wane. Look at how soon we were bogged down in Viet Nam after the 1962 decision to remove prayer... If you read Michael Brown's book called Sent to Earth you see a Catholics thesis re: God calling us back to Himself through natural disasters, war, etc.... It all goes back a long ways - hundreds of years. That's why these 'clowns' waste our money - we have uninspired leaders.

We easily whipped the Iraqis twice, in part because we're protecting Israel. Watch what happens if we push them into an indefensible position re: Palestinian Statehood and dividing up Jerusalem. God's wrath will be unleashed...and we'll see even more 'clowns' manifesting their stupidity in the face of His justice.

Pray for them; I do - because the time is probably short...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts