Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
i have a '94 in .45 colt that does the same thing, its caused be "short stroking" the lever, when you operate the lever, make sure the lever goes ALL the way the the end of its stroke firmly, so that the carrier pops back down so that the next round from the magazine will slide onto the carrier.  when you "short stroke" the lever, the carrier doesnt drop down to where its supposed to be, then the next round is allowed to get underneath the carrier, jamming the rifle. with the rifle empty, look down into the action from the top and notice what the carrier does when the action is worked weakly, and you'll see what i'm talking about. jack that lever like ya mean it!! then your troubles should disappear...hope this helped,  gutpile

· Registered
27 Posts
i dont agree with the idea that the bullet has anything to do with jamming the action, doesnt the cartridge stop function on the RIM of the case, not the bullet??? i still say its the way you cycle the '94 action   it needs to be done firmly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.