Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
199 Posts
I think on any model 94 winchester lightening the trigger itself would be a matter of lightening the trigger spring and/or stoning the sears, both of which are probably better left to a gunsmith.

On my top eject 94 I loosened the hammer spring screw a little bit, which lightens tension on the hammer spring. I mainly did this to slick up the lever throw but it had the added benefit of improving the trigger pull.

Other folks on here with a better understanding of the Model 94 action will probably be of more help to you but that's my 2c.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I think on any model 94 winchester lightening the trigger itself would be a matter of lightening the trigger spring and/or stoning the sears, both of which are probably better left to a gunsmith.

On my top eject 94 I loosened the hammer spring screw a little bit, which lightens tension on the hammer spring. I mainly did this to slick up the lever throw but it had the added benefit of improving the trigger pull.

Other folks on here with a better understanding of the Model 94 action will probably be of more help to you but that's my 2c.
nimrod is correct. If you are not familiar with the 94 action a competent gun smith should do the work for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts