Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I'm a new guy to this site. I spend a majority of my internet time over on rimfire central.

I am looking to purchase a TC Venture "Predator" because I can get them at a deep discount through a pro-deal. I love my Remington 700 rifles, but for the price I can get the TC the Remington doesn't stack up this time. (for reference purposes, I am getting it in .204 Ruger but I don't want to make this into a thread about the caliber)

What I am looking for is extended magazines for the TC Venture model line. They use a single stack design in a detachable magazine and it only holds 3 rounds, so this is a 3+1 rifle. I would like to double that at least. This is going to be a gun mainly for prairie dogs and coyotes. A 3 round magazine in a good pdog town will get frustrating quickly even if I have multiple mags.

If I can't find them commercially I will just buy a couple extras and extend them myself and make new springs for the deeper magazines.

I can't seem to find a centerfire forum that has a Thompson Center specific board. Hopefully you guys can help a brutha out. :)

- Trent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Trent I am now in the same boat with the magazine as you once were. Did you find the extended magazine for the TC Venture or how did you resolve it?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hey Trent I am now in the same boat with the magazine as you once were. Did you find the extended magazine for the TC Venture or how did you resolve it?
Crow85,

The OP was a one time poster, 10 years ago. I'm pretty sure he wont be back.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Sorry no, my only TCs are ENCORES.
Now that this post has been revived someone else may chime in with a solution.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Anytime, we're here to help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts