Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a tika t3 lite left handed. im trying to find a replacement stock. i want a thumbhole synthetic. been looking for a couple weeks and keep hitting dead ends. any help would be great.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
http://www.mpistocks.com/stocks.htm has a left hand thumbhole and also inlets for T3's. Be aware the stock will cost you more than the original cost of the rifle. The factory stock sells for $450.00+ so the price for a custume stock isn't really all that out far of line. The factory stock feels cheap but is actually a very good synthetic stock.

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
if i remember right Mark Bansner builds custom layups, ie, you send them your rifle and they build the stock to fit you and your rifle. if i recall correctly the name is High Tech Specialties...
you should also check with serengetti out in montana... kalispel i believe.

this is not gonna be a cheap project by any means but if you like the rifle and have determined that its a keeper then by all means go ahead!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the input. turns out mpi stocks is just a 3hr drive from me. i go that way now and again. 750 for everything. fitted to me and my gun. got to talk to the owner. real nice guy. didnt really want to spend that much but i think it will be worth it.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
When I handled my first T3 lite I thought what a piece of crap. They really grow on you, and everything you didn't really care for suddenly makes sense. They are just about the perfect carry rifle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts