Shooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

We are making a documentary for a major TV network in the UK that will explore the world of young female hunters, meeting the key figures in this arena, examining the how, the why and the influx of talented big game hunters to the sport. We'll also be looking at how the trend is beginning to take hold here in the UK as well.

We are looking to hear from young female hunters that have experience in big game hunting in Africa, or have plans to go out there. If this sounds like you or someone you know, we'd love to hear from you!

Please get in touch via the below contact information.

[email protected]

Thanks!

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,860 Posts
Hmmmm.............................

·
Registered
547 Posts
I've seen ads like this one before. Although it did specify a specific hair color and required a blood test...

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
10,555 Posts
Yeah, if you could just prove this is real.

That'd be great.

First post, advertising a what? And it comes in an email? I don't think so Tim.

RJ

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Maybe catching wild hogs with dogs isn't a macho redneck sport after all. :D

·
Banned
288 Posts
What?

What female in their right mind - would go public on TV with big game hunting in Africa after the crap social media storm that erupted recently with Ricky Gervaise picking on that young US lass, who downed a giraffe in Africa? Sounds like a fishing expedition to me, to find any young outdoors hunting ladies to pillory on social media!. Should I don a skirt and wig and 'take a bullet for the team' to find out? :D

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
What female in their right mind - would go public on TV with big game hunting in Africa after the crap social media storm that erupted recently with Ricky Gervaise picking on that young US lass, who downed a giraffe in Africa? Sounds like a fishing expedition to me, to find any young outdoors hunting ladies to pillory on social media!. Should I don a skirt and wig and 'take a bullet for the team' to find out? :D
Go ahead. If they show the results on one of the "outdoor" channels, it will undoubtedly be better than much of the crap they now show. :D

·
Registered
650 Posts
Didn't most of us spend a major part of our life hunting p p p females. I did and I got caught too. So I spent 45 years as a reformed hunter of females.

Reactions: IraRat
1 - 12 of 12 Posts