Shooters Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.) Savage 110 rifle, rebarreled professionally to .338-06. 98%+ overall condition. Barrel change, stock inletting and headspacing performed by gunsmith. 24" E.R. Shaw magnum contour barrel, no iron sights. Weaver bases and Savage vertical rings hold a new Bushnell 1.5-4.5x32 3200 Elite FireFly scope ($200+ retail). Stock was refinished prior to my owning the rifle and is light colored (blond) with low sheen finish, includes swivel studs. Low round count and good shooter. $495 plus $40 shipping to your FFL, insured in hard case. $400 firm for rifle without scope/rings. Some Stars and stripes and Weatherby loads available at additional FAIR price. May still have the original '06 barrel.

2.)Remington Model 700 Classic rifle in .35 Whelen. 98%+ overall with 99%+ wood and 98% metal due to two small marks on the floorplate (I will exchange the original floorplate with a newer 700 Classic one with zero marks at your discretion). Wood has outstanding grain and coloration, claimed to be upgraded wood when purchased new by me. Standard mounts and medium height rings (Leupold, I believe) with extension ring (reversible) on front to facilitate a nice new Nikon Monarch 4x40mm scope. Good shooter with low round count. $745 for rifle and scope combo; $600 firm for rifle alone. Shipping $40 to your FFL. Will also sell a Boyd's laminated stock for additional $50, if wanted. Pictures available on request.

Please PM with any questions. All sales done in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws. I reside in Tennessee. A FTF sale possible with Tn resident ONLY and in the Nashville area.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts