Shooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's/Gal's

My LGS has had this rifle for a couple months now and it has just been eating at me terribly. It was very expensive for one thing and the second was that I already had a Uberti 1873 in 24" with the pistol grip. Great rifle.

So I went Wednesday to pick up my Colt Woodsman that came in and looked at this rifle again. I just could not resist. Really did not have the money to trade and pay out right so I traded my Uberti 1873 and a couple other rifles in on it (the other two rifles I really did not care that much about). She came home with me. I believe that they were only supposed to make 250 of these rifles in 2018. It is still in their catalog but states it was made in 2018. It states that it was hand engraved/Chased. It is one of the most beautiful rifles that I have ever seen and been able to own. I have to take her out maybe today and see what she will do. Just wanted to show this beauty, she is perfection in every detail and glad I finally got the gut's up to make her mine. I will get some better pictures out in the sunlight hopefully later today. Here she is pictured with the Beretta Stampede 1873 in 45 Colt. Another fine shooter.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pudfark,
I know exactly what you mean. It is really the only over the top gun that I own. I just could not pass it up. It is so unusual.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Nice and it's way prettier than mine.....I have a Uberti 73 in 45 colt also, I shoot 8 grs of Unique behind a 250 grain bullet. It really likes it that way. Way too expensive to shoot factory ammo.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guy's
This is the most bling rifle I own. I love it also. Thanks for the load info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts