Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I add info, such as my e-mail address to my profile. I'm sorry I did not do this originally. Thanks in advance.

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts
When you log in, just above the topic entries, there is a Welcome line, it reads something like, "Welcome MAINER [Your Control Panel::Log Out::New Posts]".  Click Your Control Panel, once in that directory there'll be something similar to file tabs and click"Email Settings" if you just wish to make your personal email available.  If there are other changes, in the "Your Control Panel" click "Personal Info", then go to "Edit Your Profile" you can change your settings there.

Hope this helps.

·
Beartooth Regular
7,768 Posts
Hi, Mainer:
  Click on "Your Control Panel" just above this Screen. Everythings there.

Why don't more folks put their location in their profile. State or province is good enough to indicate who's using what where. Beside, it sure is handy in the Trading Post. For example, if what's for sale is less than a tank of gas away is a lot more interesting than if it's across the border.

Bye
Jack

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Adding to Jack's comments, a photo is nice as well, I like to put a face to a name.... it's more personal that way!

Adding a photo's easy, and only takes a moment if you have a digital photo of some kind.

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Alyeska and Jack, I think I got it. When I'm hauling traps, I'm always listening to the VHF radio on the same channel as the other fishermen in the area. If ever somebody has some kind of mechanical problem or something like that and you're not sure what it is, if you tell about it on the radio, you are bound to get good advice from other fellas who have been through it - just like on this forum, that's why I like it. I had reverse gear trouble once about 15 years ago, and some guy I did not even know came on and told me he had a spare in the same model, and where I could find it in his garage, and to borrow it if I needed to.  Thanks Again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts