Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the correct name or nomenclature for the forward, (smaller), upper tang screw on an 1894, (1918 vintage)?
I want to order one and I want to make sure I ask for the correct thing.

Secondly, does anybody have a line on where I can get one?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.