Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have much time to frequent gun shows or shops like I used to so I'm wondering what good condition 8MM mags are selling for these days.

·
Registered
330 Posts
The ones I saw were beat to crap and not one of them for less than $500.00. Just depends where you might catch one gathering dust...

Good Luck
GF

·
Registered
11 Posts
8mm mag rifles

The ones I saw were beat to crap and not one of them for less than $500.00. Just depends where you might catch one gathering dust...

Good Luck
GF
I'm looking for one...for the action, but all I saw was over-priced rifles!

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
You just want the action? the 7RM, 300 WM, 338 WM, 264 WM are all the same as the 8 RM, which is the same as all other Remington long action 700s except for the bolt face, which only needs a light touch up to work.

·
Registered
970 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
leverite is correct. I'd go to Gunbroker and Auction Arms. In the search window, type in 8mm Remington and everything in that caliber will pop up. Put them on your watch list. You'll see if they garner any bids.
You'll probably see alot with reserve prices that get no interest at all. I was thinking of getting a 375 Ruger that an aquaintence wanted to sell. What I found from this method was that there was little to no interest in 375 Ruger. 375 H&Hs got bids and sales but not the Ruger version. I already have a Model 70 in 375 H&H. I'll ending up saving that money instead for a Shiloh Sharps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts