Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved my custom order rifle, very impressed with everyhting done. What started out as a Remington 700 in a .308 SPS Varmit is now an awsome 300wsm. with Black and grey laminated thumbhole stock, PTG fluted Bolt with m-16 mini extractor. Headspace has been taken to near zero. Full floating barrel with epoxy bedding and the barrel has been cerakoted along with bottom plate. Everything is as tight as one can get.

I am very very impressed with the work that has been done on it and would like to thank Trevor at Canadian p
Precision in BC for making this gun as great as it is. Alot of skill went into this and has made me one happy gun owner.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,653 Posts
Sounds good. Post a picture if you have one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant seem to figure out how to put a pic up. I must not be allowed to or have the privlege to do so.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,653 Posts
You have enough posts, so it should work. Make sure the file size is less than 100K if you are going to upload it here. There is a post in the tech operations topic, I think, on how to upload pictures.

·
Banned
2,380 Posts
it worked ,,but you might try a lighter colored background..
at least you know how to post pics ,,so you got me beat..:)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
...the best I could do. Hope this works for the PO.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will try and get a better pic... i left my camera in the truck and it aint workin so good due to getting frozen. I suspect there is condensation in the electronics. The pics dont do it justice as all of you know. Holding it and shooting it is the ultimate appreciation. If the **** weather we are having would give me a chance to play it would better. -20'C today and the weekend looks better but with 80 to 100km winds again. Oh the joys of living in the mountains.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts