Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Beartooth Regular
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I took a couple pictures from one of the nicer study spots at the college I'm attending. And yes, they do offer sailing as a class! (There ARE buildings with classrooms and offices right behind me as I took these photos, but they're much less appealing to the camera eye!) IDShooter

·
Beartooth Regular
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's one more, taken in the afternoon after the sky had cleared up some. ID

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts
ID,
It's really sad to read your new tag line. Just wondering, is that the female form of pond algae, ocean algae, lake algae, etc...????? :p

I think you should make a lot of noise anyway!!!

Great pictures, must be a nice campus. Is that University of Idaho, Idaho State, ????

·
Beartooth Regular
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alyeska,
I'm attending North Idaho College on Lake Coeur d'Alene. North Idaho can be difficult to travel north and south in the winter, and Idaho is fairly sparsely populated so the NIC campus not only offers it's own classes but the U of I and Lewis and Clark State College offer classes there as well. I'm enrolled in NIC now but after next semester I'll transfer to U of I and that's where I'll get my degree. It's great that I can take all my classes at the NIC campus because the main U of I campus is in Moscow, over 100 miles south of me and I'd never be able to go and still work.
The part about not being able to make much noise is the truth! I've been putting in about 45-50 hrs a week on my schoolwork plus working nights and weekends. The only noise I've been making is playing the drums for 20 min or so a day. I haven't even got my ammo loaded up for elk season and it starts in October (the 3rd I believe. I'll have to check the book). I don't know how much hunting I'll be able to get in. I've got some vacation days saved up so if I can work it around school I'll be able to hunt some. See ya, IDShooter

·
Registered
311 Posts
ID shooter,
Is there still a bar called the Knobby Inn in Moscow?
Back in the days of the steel beer cans, they had some waitresses with the strongest forearms I have ever seen on a woman. They would crush those steel cans in their hands like I do an aluminum can now.

·
Beartooth Regular
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim,
Sadly it seems the Knobby Inn is no longer with us. My wife seems to remember it from the 80's when she attended U of I. But for some reason she says her recollection is hazy!;)
Those must have been some big-forearmed girls to crush those steel cans!

ID

·
Registered
311 Posts
I was just 18 at the time and big forearms and all they looked gooood to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts