Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have several. I currently have a diamondback and a Viper PST. I had to send the Diamondback in to have it fixed after it the poi drifted up about 1 moa after each shot, drawing a dead verticle line up the target. Vortex replaced it even though they could not replicate the problem my 45/70 was giving it and now the new one works great on my AR-15 and a Nikon Buckmaster got put on the 45/70. I put the viper PST on my 300 win mag and at first I wasn't all that happy with it considered sending it back but gave it another shot. I did have a flake of paint or something that came loose during the first range session and stuck to the optics inside. But it stuck back to the inside wall of the scope. I have since been told this is normal for a lot of scopes but it was the first time I encountered it.

All in all Vortex optics seem to be a good value and the lifetime VIP warrantee is pretty phenominal. I'll probably buy another piece of theirs soon, spotting scope or binos. and I'll consider them for any new builds I do. My next build will probably be a .308 target/tactical rifle and I'll consider Vortex as well as Nightforce for that project.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.