Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,335 Posts
We used to think of propaganda as a foreign problem. Today, we're flooded with it from people obviously either not very bright or incredibly evil. It's fun to ask which one they are right before an interview.

·
Banned
4,925 Posts
That cover is so sick, so wrong and so misdirected, it's simultaneously laughable and infuriating. But that is the hallmark of liberals and liberalism. The covers shows an AR-15 carbine. Terrs do not use AR-15 rifles. The picture of the carbine is there because that's the rifle the gun-haters hate the most. It's black, is not your father's M700 with pretty wood and a bolt action, and represents the military in a tangential way. The low levels to which these Freedom-hating liberals will sink never seems to end...

·
Registered
206 Posts
It has been a many years project by the left wing "progressives" and the media they've controlled for upward of 100 years, to demonize honest gun owners as "filthy, murderous, vermin." Just as Hitler and Goebbles demonized the Jews, before and during WW II.

Once they have accomplished the demonization, then their Great Final Solution can be implemented to "solve the problem." :mad:

L.W.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Absolutely.. right out of A. Hitler's handbook and..

that of Mr. Saul Alinsky (please google his name and read the wiki bio on him)
This joker is a commie thru & thru and is said to have signed the guest book in the White House more than any member of congress--- for sure in Obama's first term.

Know the players & get in the game.

·
Premium Member
14,335 Posts
If the government doesn't trust me with my guns why should I trust them with theirs?

I have a long history of distrust of the government that began before I was a soldier or lawman. Thank goodness the oaths I took and continue to obey are to the Constitution and I know exactly what it says.

·
Banned
3,948 Posts
We now have in all the major cities of the USA, groups of immigrants who only think of themselves as a this group or that group as a whole...............NOT as a USA citizen and what that truly means, most of them can not tell you much about this country and many have been here over 10 years or more. They think like people from the old country and I really don't see their allegiance to our nation.

The idea of letting more and more of so called foreigner's into the USA is ludicrous, I suppose those on capitol hill need to pick up a history book at the local library and read about the Trojan Horse once again. The Cuban's who came to Florida years ago, have now got the street signs changed and you don't even know your in the USA, whey won't speak English to folks.....:rolleyes: :eek: This is what is going to happen sooner or later. These block groups will elect their very own man to Congress and in time mind you, he along with other types of immigrants can change things to suit their so called groups. It may take another 20 or 30 years but it can certainly be done.:eek: :(

Now one other item I have on my chest folks! I am tired of those who say there are some very good Muslims in our country and they don't think like those people In Isis etc. Well, I am certainly no expert on the Muslim religion but I for certain know this much, In their Koran (Bible) it does say "Death To The Infidels" and that means anyone, who is not of their beliefs simply put. So when they take that out of their Koran, I'll may change my mind about Muslims and their true beliefs.;) :)

·
Premium Member
14,335 Posts
Me neither. I'd be afraid the guy across the road might shoot me if I tried.
Or, come to your aid figuring we know what you just lost.:eek:

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
So let NRA propose a law that NO Islamist in the US may possess a firearm and THEN hear the uproar.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,122 Posts
Astonishingly, I read a newspaper article that quoted the chief of police of Washington, D.C., as suggesting that people actually fight back against terrorists.... this coming from a city where until recently, it was near impossible to protect oneself with a gun....

:confused:

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Well, you see, when someone expresses logic the city media will go quiet on him and the quote will be forgotten the next day.

I so hope, in my heart of hearts that hard and pure GUN ISSUES will determine the outcome of next year's elections. I fear for this land I am working towards to make my home.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
From My reading and past School Classes:
1. ISIS has Stated that they believe they are The TRUE ISLAM and all others are FALSE believer.
2. Islamism Believe the Q'uran (Koran) in Arabic Language is Perfect and May Never be Changed.
3. Any who do not Believe in Islam are Infidels, and Subject to Conquering, Subjugation, Conversion, or Death.
4. Since "any" who do not Believe EXACTLY as ISIS are deemed "Infidels" by ISIS, They will Kill All who Oppose their Beliefs.
5. Therefore ALL Americans Are "Infidels" in The 'eyes' of ISIS, along with All Western Culture Adherents
6. Ergo, we All Are Infidels.

Just Saying,
Chev. William

·
Premium Member
14,335 Posts
If somebody approaches me wearing a mask, he'd better be a surgeon.

I highly reccomend "The Secrets of the Koran" by Don Richardson. It'll make you buy more reloading supplies.

Reactions: Tree Top

·
Registered
690 Posts
I agree articles like this will stimulate NRA contributions.
Same type result when Obama speaks and gun sales are stimulated.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I just ordered more ammo...

From My reading and past School Classes:
1. ISIS has Stated that they believe they are The TRUE ISLAM and all others are FALSE believer.
2. Islamism Believe the Q'uran (Koran) in Arabic Language is Perfect and May Never be Changed.
3. Any who do not Believe in Islam are Infidels, and Subject to Conquering, Subjugation, Conversion, or Death.
4. Since "any" who do not Believe EXACTLY as ISIS are deemed "Infidels" by ISIS, They will Kill All who Oppose their Beliefs.
5. Therefore ALL Americans Are "Infidels" in The 'eyes' of ISIS, along with All Western Culture Adherents
6. Ergo, wee All Are Infidels.

Just Saying,
Chev. William
this mornings events are much more serious than the ones that started WW1.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts