Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad went to be with the Lord at about 4:30 this afternoon. He died of complications due to his stroke in late November.

Please pray, particularly for my mom who is taking it very hard.

Thanks

Willis

·
Inactive account
1,239 Posts
Willis,
I am so sorry for your earthly loss my brother, but rejoice that your daddy is with our Daddy tonight! He is glorified and reborn and sitting with the King and our Savior. If we could only imagine the celebration going on tonight. I will continue to pray for the comfort of your mom and yourself but know that we will all be meeting soon!
God bless,
Greg

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Sorry for your loss...remembering when I lost my father, I have this to pass on to you : Give yourself time. it seems like thats the only thing that helps...

I will pray for you and your family.

·
Inactive account
596 Posts
Willis, I am so sorry to hear about your family's loss. May our Lord wrap his arms around you and yours and take away the pain and sorrow that you are feeling. Your Dad is now free and with our Lord and Saviour what a time of joy for him.
I ask that the Lord protect all that are travelling to the funeral.

Blessings,

·
Registered
52 Posts
My dad died in 1980 and I still miss him greatly! I also find myself "talking to him" from time to time and wishing he were here! I, and my kids, get comments & complements from people in town about how fondly he is remembered to this day. I hope this helps ease you heavy heart! God bless & know He watches over you, always!

·
Registered
150 Posts
From my Family to yours, all of our prayers.

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,233 Posts
I will be praying for you and your family. I lost my dad in 1971 when I was 19. I really miss the fact that I never got to know him as I became a man. I know he is watching though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.