Shooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for your support in making this change to our Shooter's Forum.   We are now in a position to better organize our threads, preserve the information presented here, and have a better quality exchange of information!

Our prayers are that this board can carry on the same feeling and exchange as with the old format.  

By the way, "registration is a one shot deal, and like always, we NEVER share your information with ANYONE!

Thanks one and all and God Bless,

Marshall

·
Beartooth Regular
1,184 Posts
Very Nice Marshall. Looks like we hit the Big Time here.

:biggrin:

Only suggestion I have of a technical nature is, if this board will store a password for a period of time instead of having to enter it each time we post something?

Regards, Ray K (using my TFL Handle)

·
Super Moderator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ray,

This new board will remember your password.  If you don't log out at the end of the session, your password will be remembered and you won't need to use your password.  Use should be as trouble free as the old board!

Thanks Ray, and God Bless,

Marshall

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sorry Marshall but I hate change! I like things short sweet and to the point. I'm sure I will get use to this board eventually. I'm just picky and finicky, ask my wife!

God Bless

Chris

·
Super Moderator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Chris,

Majority Rules!  Put it to public opinion on the old forum, and unanimous vote called for a format to save our data and the information previously saved.

We can't please everyone, all the time... but we do try!

Thanks Chris, we appreciate you and what you have to contribute here.  

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mr. Stanton, thanks for hosting this forum.  I just found your site and appreciate the information provided.  May God bless you.  Ed

·
Registered
27 Posts
Marshall,

Excellent change! I learned tons on the old board! This new board should really be great for information retention. Thank you for giving us this place to congregate and share info!

Ray C.

·
Beartooth Regular
1,184 Posts
OK Marshall, I gotcha on the password.

Man, this whole website should get some kind of an award or something. Terrific E-Commerce site!

·
Registered
802 Posts
In my opinion, the best forum. This is my favorite forum because it stays true to its mission and focusses on the things that I like.

Best to all,
Dan

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,236 Posts
I think we hit a new record, digging up a 15 and a half year old post ;)

Time flies when you're having fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts