Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enjoy rock crawling and just off roading in general.

My toy,a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon lifted 4.5" wearing 33x12.50 Mud Terrains.

And here it is actually clean

·
Banned
296 Posts
I like a little off-roading too. Land vehicle Vehicle Off-roading Off-road racing Automotive tire
Click on the image to enlarge.

355 SBC, Dana 60 front with Detroit Locker, 14 Bolt GM rear with Detroit Locker and 4.56 gears. 42" Super Swampers on Military Hummer wheels.

If youre wondering what in the world it is heres the main gist. 79 3/4 ton Chevy frame with 86 S-10 Blazer body. Motor is moved back 9"

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Off-roading Regularity rally

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,196 Posts
Chasin' wild wimmin and drinkin' moonshine whusky!!!! ;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
I got to thinking and I guess I have quite a few....scuba diving, golfing, hunting of any sort, fishing of any kind, cars/trucks, making crap in the garage, photography.... I better quit there....
The white spitfire is mine, me fishing Lake of the Woods, me scuba diving.... and the cobra is my old mans. It was a summer project my dad and I did to get it going. It's a screamer!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
To keep this on-topic for the board....hiking (armed), camping (armed), fishing (usually not armed), photography (usually while hiking and camping, so 'armed'), driving/sightseeing (armed)!!

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
mostly just being out in the woods ..
now in the past i raced homing pigeons..i won the n.c. combine race,, once..plus nearly every club race in my club..towa
[still never outrun a pigeon yet:D..i headed you off..] i went armed after the rest of the members ,got to thinking i must be cheating..the reason my birds won,, was my boxing training..i knew how to condition better than most..
i stayed outside fixin something all the time..not a sport but i sure enjoyed it ,enough for it to be included..slim

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,428 Posts
Used to have a jeep like that...a 2003 with 4" lift and all the goodies!

We enjoy hiking at our NH house, with the dogs in the White Mt. national forest and other State lands. Where permittable, the Glock 23 in 40cal, or my 357 Security six always accompany me.
Fish alot too up there, and there seems to always be a need for snakeshot from the 357 for the copious water moccasins that will actually try to come at you, or climb into the boat....it's the weirdest thing. :confused:
Seen alot of Copperheads too, which meet their demise, as I don't need the familt or dogs suffering a bite.

Spring thaw brings up sleepy hungry black bears, but I have only seen these from a distance, and only two so far. The news around our sleepy NH town is that TWO mountain lions were spotted in the foothilss of Mt. Washington, and that scat has been reported on the trails and in the woods. It's got the eco groups all in a tither....I hope to see them, but the chance is greater than not.

Like photography too, and the Nh regions leave that to an easy task!

Been a volunteer firefighter for 21 years, six years as the Chief of Department. [unarmed, might not count..... :D ]

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.