Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in May a thread was started because the ORH sight was being used by Alan I think and Griz had been using a homemade job for years. Marshall was looking for help and I know I need help but the review for the sight was not complete. Anybody out there tried the ORH sight and liked it that has a vision problem. Did it help. Or does anybody use it that has good eyes and want to give it a review. I found the web site this weekend and thought I had found my answer so I did a search and found Marshall's thread back last Feb.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I fired a few rounds through a SBH, with one of these on it.  I liked it a lot.  
I wear trifocals, so focusing on the front sight is not a problem, but for those who haven't bitten the trifocal bullet, it should be good.  A peep will always improve your depth of field, and appear to sharpen the image of the front sight.
Brownells lists it as a kit with 2 sizes of apertures.
Dan

·
Banned
169 Posts
I bought one and tried it for a few weeks. I think if anything my groups(?) were worse. I could not get it sighted in at 25 yards as it hit way to the left even when cranked all the way over. I took it off and have gone back to the issue rear sight. I do not have any vision problems (that I claim anyway). Hope it works better for others. Sean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts