Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just blasted a poster below. Please read. If I am wrong I will profoundlly appoligise! But I don't think I am wrong!!
A week ago or so ago I put up a warning from a friend of mine that said not to answer email with  "Please you help is needed", the "you" part made me suspicious! The fact that it had an attachment scared me!
 Now I have received aproximately 10 of these messages from different addresses with the same opening message!
I am not quite sure what to do at this point, but it is obvious that either this web site or I am under attack!!
Sincerely, Windy  "real name"

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,406 Posts
Sounds like a virus....

I get one or two emails per month, from people I don't know, with attachments (usually .exe's).

Needless to say, these go straight to the trash.  I wouldn't open an attachment from an unknown person on a bet.

Yup, that sure was a heck of a flame!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Your mail is supposed to sort those into the junk mail. If not then you should be clicking them as spam so your mail can put that address in the proper junk mail folder.
I never open mail I don't recognize. I get at least 50 junk mail every day. I just delete it all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts