Shooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've loaded for 50 years on a single stage press and loaded many thousands of rounds over the years. I guess I just love sitting and loading ammo.
I have to agree on keeping his mouth shut but I'm not in the least impressed with any of the idiots on the other side. I can put up with someone saying more than they should when you consider what the alternative is.

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
10,557 Posts
I loathe sitting down and reloading but the only rifles I have a that shoot factory are 22lr so I must get some enjoyment out of it 😜 I know my wife loves it when I'm alone in my gun room.

I was in Murdoch's this morning and there was plenty of ammunition and firearms to choose from, even 6.5 kenmore. Stacks of 5.56, 308.

My wallet cringed in fear that I was a really good g to buy ammo!!! Nope, just looking.

RJ

·
Registered
25 Posts
My advice is buy powder (when you can find it) 8 lbs at a time. And bullets 1000 at a time. Don't waste your time buying a lb of powder here and a box of a 100 bullets there. Go big, because it may be the last time you find anything for years. We went 8 years before hardly anyone could buy 22 ammo. (Now I have enough for the rest of my life.) We're going back into a difficult time due to uncertainty and if President Trump is not re elected you won't see ammo or supplies in any quantity for at least 4 years after that or until we get another Republican president. If by the grace of God we get Trump re elected we will have 4 more happy years of plentiful supplies and will ensure freedom for another 50 years.
Just weighed my bullet box, well estimated anyway probably around 70 lbs. of about everything I load for. Oh and that's not counting the .223 55 gr. 23 lbs. on that. Probably more than I'll ever shoot since I'm 78.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I got my powder some time ago and primers and to the point to reload my own primers .Dose not matter if it is center fire or shotgun and I cast my own. I been at this for some years now and like stated by Mecanik when you can do it . I remember how the 22lr was and when after Trump got in the price start to drop so I got what I feel ok with now. Other wise I would use a center fire to do the same to shoot like a 22lr . I got most of my rifle to shoot that way if need to.

·
Registered
329 Posts
No, he didn't get shot but he was arrested on grand theft auto, felony evasion, and resisting arrest. There was also a firearm crime in there too I believe. When the cops caught up to him he was crying like a baby. Big man!

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
10,557 Posts
As this has pretty much run its course and is getting political we'll close it now.

RJ

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.