505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
425 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I can't get on youtube over here (gov. computers) so I can't post a video, but "Who am I" by Casting Crowns is one of my all-time favorites.

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow! This is like trying to say which kid I love more....or what is my favorite gun......or which kid I'd give up for what gun!---just kidding.

I'm more of the old hymn type of guy, but like alot of the new stuff too.

1 of my favorites is "Amazing Grace". A friend & I were talking about it the other day; it is such a versitile song. Just singing it with the standard tune each person puts thier personal touch to it. And I've heard it sung to the tune of "The House of The Rising Sun" & "Gilligan's Island Theme Song". The story where this song came from is a great example of Gods grace. If you research it, there are actually like 12 verses to the song (of course we Baptist only sing the 1,2 & 5th). I did it once as a special for my church doing only ones I'd never heard; got quite a reaction from even the older people who had never known these verses.

"Just As I Am".....wow what more needs to be said about humbling yourself before the cross.

"Here I am to Worship"......should be required before any worship. I have actually played it at the house as we got dressed & ready to leave for church. Just helps get ya in the right frame of mind.

·
Banned
425 Posts
Wow! This is like trying to say which kid I love more....or what is my favorite gun......or which kid I'd give up for what gun!---just kidding.
That would be easier, huh?
good choices though.... on the songs, I mean!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hi, one of my favorites I believe is called At The Cross

Blessings,

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We should do this all the time, to share songs of Christ that inspire us!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Don't know the name...But it goes, "I come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses...and he talks w/me and he walks w/me and he tells me that I am his own."

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
WOW I think I have found a home.

CHRISTIAN GUN NUTS..................where have you been,............but

To say on topic,........HOW GREAT THOU ARE.......Tenn Earnie

Nobody beats Tenn Earnie Ford when it comes to gospel.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Jesus Is Just Alright...Doobie Brothers. I never knew it was the Doobie Brothers...I honestly always thought it was Eric Clapton. No, I'm not kidding. I'm that dumb. No, I'm not a 'gun nut', and I'm DEFINITELY NOT a Christian. Thank the lord and pass the gravy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts