Shooters Forum banner

What will you get 1st?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like I said in another post, I haven't bought a gun since last year. How about you? What will be your first gun buy in, oh ten!?

·
Banned
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for certain calibers in certain guns, hope to find somthing good at the next gun show.

·
Banned
674 Posts
Looking to get a Rossi Puma in 454 Casull in the next 3 months.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Rifle: IF I can afford to buy just one firearm this year, Its going to be a Springfield M1A. If I don;t make it, I'll wait to next year.

My Almost-home-purchase is taking up all of my 'discretionary' income....

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I didn't see this thread until after I had already made my first (of many...) gun purchase today. This is my Ruger MKIII 60th Anniversary TALO Special Edition.

http://ruger.com/products/markIIIDE/specSheets/10136.html

A local gun shop had 20% off everything in the store today only... I sure wanted a lot more, but I was able to restrain myself.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My first purchase has to be a Ruger Compact in .243 for my son. Who will turn the magic age this fall when he will be able to hunt! We will get the rifle in the early spring so he has spring and summer to get to know it before he has a deer in the crosshairs.
Can't wait!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ohh good question as to what it will be. Finances involving how long I can stay working this year will decide what my new member to the family will be.

Would really like to get a Puma in 454 Casull or 480 Ruger.
Would also like to pick up a cheap nothing special 223.
Have always wanted to find a Ruger in 350 Rem Mag. I see Remington has a CDL Mod 7 if I remember.
And yet I would like to pick-up a standard action Ruger so I can build either a 338-06 or a 375 Hawk.

One from that list and I will a happy man.

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Would be nice to come across some additions to my collection of 22 Hornet chambered firearms. Several additions could be made in the Savage 340 series, Stevens 322 series and Savage 219 series. Addition of several less known American manufacturers and there models would about complete the collection to the best of my knowledge. I expect some will come on the market with the current economic conditions. During the past year was able to add several rifles and rifle/shotgun combination guns never thought possible due to limited number manufactured.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I agree, I've seen a lot of good stuff that has been dragged out of the safe and closet that I never would have imagined being sold.

·
Registered
180 Posts
My guy has a Ruger ss p345 comin for me.. Starting the year of right.. Local dealer, made in USA.. can't beat that with a stick.....

·
Registered
720 Posts
Well since my last gun purchase of 09 was a handgun. I got one of those little hi-point 9mm's for less than a 100 dollars.

My next purchase will be either a 7mm Rem. Magnum or that ever elusive ruger boat paddle 264

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
i'm thinking a ruger #1 medium sporter in 300 H&H... i've been wanting to play with a #1 and have wanted an H&H for a long time so that is what i've got in mind...

·
Registered
13 Posts
i am in the market for a nice kimber 1911 style target 45. but have a ruger sp9 at the gun shop now. just waiting on my 30 DAY WAITING PERIOD to be up since i bought a handgun in december. then i can file the application and wait another 7 days. what BS!!! thanks gov. glendenning.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts