Shooters Forum banner

what's the best deal you've ever gotten on a rifle?

9K views 72 replies 57 participants last post by  ROGER4314 
#1 ·
I'm sure a lot of you came across some stunning deals either via the internet or at your local gun store. so what were they? I plan on buying a rifle soon but I often wonder if I should wait til after the holidays when there are better deals to be had. I don't foresee myself going hunting this deer season so I can definitely wait. I keep coming across some great used rifles locally but can't seem to pull the trigger yet. I guess the cheap bastard in me is hoping to score my dream rifle for a bargain basement price :D. okay, I know that's wishful thinking on my part but it could happen

Discussion starter · #46 ·
The scope might not be worth the value of rings and bases, depending on it's type and condition. As for the rifle, if it is in excellent shape it is more than likely worth the price. What type scope and what caliber was the rifle chambered in. The BAR is a fine rifle.:D
I don't recall what kind of scope it had. the BAR was a 30.06 chambering and looked new. made me wonder if something was wrong with it to be priced so low

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.