Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1) I sent and email on Monday to inquire as to where my book is.  Here is a copy of the original email reponse you sent me after ordering the book, and I got no response after my latest email so I am beginning to wonder if eveything is alright.  If it is, could all you folks autograph it for me before you send it?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 1:31 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Book Order

Thank You for your ordering the Beartooth Bullets Technical Guide! It will usually be sent out the next working day.

Beartooth Bullets Appreciates customer feedback and correspondence. Please send further questions and/or comments to [email protected]

#2)  Where do I sign up to use the chat room.  I can't seem to find the appropriate place?

·
Super Moderator
3,375 Posts
Edyal,

Thanks for your order of the Tech Guide.  Indeed I'll be happy to sign the book for you before shipping it out to you.

If you've noticed, you have not been billed for the Tech Guide at this time... we sold out once again, and are awaiting a shipment hopefully late this week of a new printing of the Technical Guide.  It will be sent First Class Mail as soon as they arrive!

For the Chat, go to the chat section of the website, and there's a log-in option and a registration option on the same screen.  Simply register a user name and password, and you're wired for the chat!

Again, many thanks, and God Bless,

Marshall

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I didn't check yet to see if I have been billed.  I have been runnung with the alligators at work.  Thanks for replying to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts