Shooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As in France, we are poor regarding guns magazines (only two!), so I tried Handguns (not so bad), then Guns&Ammo (maybe a little bit light), and now I would like to try another one. Which one could you advise? Maybe Shooting time....?

Thanks!

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,915 Posts
The Wolfe publications - Rifle, Handloading and Successful Hunter are all good magazines. Can't go wrong with any or all of them.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I like Shooting Times and Handloader.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Shooting Times, Guns and Ammo, Varmit Hunter, are all good. Guns, Handguns, Rifle are also good. If you can get them, Field & Stream and Outdoor life are also good, but they have more hunting/fishing articles and don't know if they would be available to you there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I used to get Shooting Times but they have lost some of the writers that I liked and I've dropped it. Guns & Ammo is a good one but I no longer subscribe to it. The ones I still subscribe to are Guns and Handloader.

·
Premium Member
7,591 Posts
Rifle, by Wolfe is my favorite. Next, probably Rifleshooter, or Guns. First two, by their name, are geared towards rifles. 'Guns' is a bit more of everything, and has a good heft to it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for your advice!

I visited the Guns and Handloader web sites. Guns is available online (the January 2010 issue is online for free...). Handloader seems really interesting as maybe more technical. I think that I will try this one!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've just received my first issue of Handloader, and it seems really intersting. There are technical articles. I'm longing to read it tonight...!

·
Banned
505 Posts
The Wolfe publications - Rifle, Handloading and Successful Hunter are all good magazines. Can't go wrong with any or all of them.
I would most definately agree.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts