Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Scotland

I have decided to try cast gas checked bullets in my M-bolt rifle i have been looking at the Lyman #311041 173gn flat nose gas check and the RCBS 180gn flat nose gas check. Does anyone think one is better than the other or are they much of a muchness ! Im leaning to the RCBS 180gn at present, any reason i should'nt ? Would really value some input on these or other molds suitable ofr the .308

regards Englander

· Banned
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pourboy

Any gun i own is first and foremost a hunting "tool" for i am a HUNTER ! Sorry carrot crunchers and lettice munchers its in my blood , the urge to hunt flows in my very veins ! And can not be repressed.

I am just stating out with this casting caper and have much to learn, luckly this site is a endless well of information.
My .308 is a stainless miroku M-bolt which is pretty new and has only ever fired jacketed bulets so far, but im really looking forward to trying casyt bullets in it.

Regards Englander

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.