Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I bought a gamo shadow 1000 pellet rifle 177 caliber , I want to know which scope will fit it the most and won't change from zero at least in 3 months .

i bought Leupold 3-9*32 scope and i set it to zero but every time after 10 shot it changes and i need to readjusted it.

i asked a pro about which one will fit it and he offered me Bushnell elit and two GAMO scope and BSA scope which all are made in china ,

i need to know which one is the best and works with my gun and i don't want to wast my money again.

thank's in advance.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,129 Posts
Is it your scope or the scope mounts that aren't holding zero? Check your mounts and rings for proper mounting/tightness before chucking the scope.

Have you looked for specific built airgun scopes?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Is it your scope or the scope mounts that aren't holding zero? Check your mounts and rings for proper mounting/tightness before chucking the scope.

Have you looked for specific built airgun scopes?

yes i have checked the mounts and rings and problem is not from them.

i don't know which scopes are scpecific built for airguns.

I want to know in a same price range which scope is better ? considering chinese made ?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Well I'm not experienced with air rifle scopes, but I do know the type if vibrations caused by air guns can be hard on or ruin some standard rifle scopes. I know this seems odd due to the recoil standard scopes can withstand, but it does happen. You might want to look into that.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,129 Posts
Do a Google search for "airgun scopes" to find one specific for airguns.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'm not experienced with air rifle scopes, but I do know the type if vibrations caused by air guns can be hard on or ruin some standard rifle scopes. I know this seems odd due to the recoil standard scopes can withstand, but it does happen. You might want to look into that.
accually my leopold scope lenses is broken now because of my gun recoil .

so i need to know how can i found out which scope is for spring guns?

but a way in a same range of price which brand do you think has more quality ? BSA ? leopold ? GAMO ? Bushnell ? considering chinese made .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do a Google search for "airgun scopes" to find one specific for airguns.
i've done lots of search but i couldn't figure it out which one is compatible with spring guns and which one is for pcp or other air guns ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts