Shooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,072 Posts
That's called a 'domestic dispute' unless a Capital cop is involved.

Reactions: Easternhunter

·
Registered
547 Posts
Reactions: JBelk

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,710 Posts
Why, only the police should be trusted to have guns... :rolleyes: .... according to our pro-disarmament friends :p

Oops, guess that didn't apply here. I'm sure she was all in favor of restrictive gun control, till she found out her boyfriend was cheating....

Reactions: Webley

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
See? Bad things almost happen when you don't carry a backup weapon.

ON EDIT: I think the next headline we'll see is just a shortened version of that one. It will be "Special Assistant to Obama Fired"

Reactions: Webley

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I think when this comes to Court, the Judge should give them both a loaded gun
and require them to shoot, (at 20 feet), at each other until one, (or preferrably Both),
are Dead.

save the paying citizens a lot of unnecessary expense.....

·
Registered
741 Posts
Fascinating that she didn't bother to confront him until AFTER they had sex. I'd have expected it on sight. The logic of waiting till after is fraught with all sorts of dangerous possibilities. I've heard of everything from trying to get pregnant to trap him, to trying to give him an STD.

·
Premium Member
15,072 Posts
As a former deputy in a strongly bi-racial county, there is very little that surprises me when it comes to hate between lovers.

·
Banned
4,920 Posts
AND the most dangerous situation a deputy can find him/herself in!
Yes. We had a Deputy killed in Carson City a few months ago at a domestic dispute. First death of an officer in the line of duty since 1863. We owe our law enforcement officers a great deal. They are willing to do what 99.999% of us are not...

Reactions: JBelk
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.