Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,222 Posts
You might leave an inquiry in the Board Operations and Technical Issues forum for MikeG - he's the board Administrator. If its something a Moderator can help you with, ask away.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
38,327 Posts
Well, Marshall Stanton is in charge, but he's usually casting bullets. Any of the mods or myself can relay a message if it's urgent. What can we help you with?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have tried several times to email the contact list and it keeps bouncing back no suck email is anyone in charge of this forum???
i can log in but am unable to reply to most threads, this is the only thread i have access to, when i try to contact the contact us button i get a bounced back bad address.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
38,327 Posts
If you can't reply to a thread, then you probably have cookies disabled in your browser, or there is some security software causing the issue.

Clear browser cache, make sure cookies are enabled (at least for this site if you enable them site-by-site) and worst case, try another computer.

It is very unlikely to be your login account causing the problems. It is almost surely something to do with your computer.

Might try installing another browser (FireFox, Opera, Safari, Netscape, Chrome - the list is almost endless) if all you are using is IE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.