Shooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surely that would get more traffic than some forums you now have? Some here are completely moribund.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,113 Posts
Ya know - ever since you've joined, all you've done is stir up dust. Is there a good reason for that?

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Surely that would get more traffic than some forums you now have? Some here are completely moribund.

I dunno. Maybe the cool kids have excluded you from the one they are having? :eek::confused:

:cool::D;)

·
Premium Member
7,606 Posts
ah-ha,
Reviewing your posts, about 50% are jabs or prodding posts looking for an argument. Take a week off to reflect on why that is the case. This is the second week off for you, and there won't be a third.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I am a member of a number of shooting boards and I have to say that I have never seen moderators so on-the-ball. Thanks for providing such a calm, virtually flameless environment. You guys are to be commended!

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Indeed! We are really blessed to have moderators so dedicated to making these boards run smoothly, and who work so well together. I wish all members appreciated them with the kudos they deserve, because without them, these forums would not exist, as we simply don't have the time or resources to police them.

My hat is off to our entirely volunteer team of moderators, and a heartfelt thank-you to each and every one of them.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well, Marshall... I think we all owe you a wee bit of gratitude, too - eh? Owners, staff and volunteers all go a long way towards providing, policing and keeping in good running order this little community we know as Shooters Forum.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Indeed! We are really blessed to have moderators so dedicated to making these boards run smoothly, and who work so well together. I wish all members appreciated them with the kudos they deserve, because without them, these forums would not exist, as we simply don't have the time or resources to police them.

My hat is off to our entirely volunteer team of moderators, and a heartfelt thank-you to each and every one of them.
+1000. The moderators and this forum is the best!
Dan

·
Registered
489 Posts
**** i like this forum alot you want find many keyboard junkies here expect perhaps the op . but this sight is better than some . you will have to dig had to find someone to be rude here :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks Mod's for your diligence and time you guys bring to the table.

Don't post alot but it is refreshing to read what the other members bring to the table.

Wannabe's, trolls and think I'ams need not apply.

Best regards

1 - 10 of 10 Posts