Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods: if this is in the wrong section please move it.

wildboartracker.com has just gone live. Let me know what you think I'm hoping the response will be good and get more users to the website.

Feel free to use it as a hunting resource or mark down any sightings you get on trail cams or while you hunt.

Please give feedback as I love hearing from you guys.

Android app is live but I'm still working on the iphone app.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,121 Posts
Interesting, but you can pretty much mark the entire state of Texas as full of pigs, and pig kills......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting, but you can pretty much mark the entire state of Texas as full of pigs, and pig kills......
I'd believe it. figured this would help show hotspots and the like. It would be more useful in states that have a lower population.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,859 Posts
Once completed, is there going to be a charge for this app?

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,121 Posts
If this is for a commercial venture, you'll have to sign up as a forum sponsor / merchant to advertise here. FYI.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If this is for a commercial venture, you'll have to sign up as a forum sponsor / merchant to advertise here. FYI.
I wouldn't call it such. I just have the ads up and the apps are 99c mainly to recoup costs. I've put more time/money in it then I received. Simply trying to do this to help with population control / helping hunters out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts