Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I may have made a selling error this morning. I sincerely hope not. I put my T/C Pro Hunter stock / forearm up for sale. A gentleman asked me if the forearm would fit a bull barrel, and I replied Yes - as that is what I had on mine. My mistake is that I was thinking that my "heavy" barrel was T/C's "bull" version. I thought "Regular Taper and Heavy/Bull". When I went to order my thumbhole stock this morning, the menu asked for Regular Taper, Heavy, or Bull. :eek: Oops! I went to T/C's Custom Shop website and read up on the barrel diameters. Yep. I was mistaken.

So now I'm not so sure that the Pro Hunter forearm will fit his "bull" barrel. I'm hoping that either it will, or that he made the same mistake as I did in calling a "heavy" barrel a "bull" barrel instead.

Regardless, I feel terrible about the mistake and offered him a full refund plus extra money to ship it back if it doesn't fit.

Does anyone know if it will fit a bull barrel?

Keeping my fingers crossed.

All the best,
Glenn

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I'm good to go on this one. Thanks to Bill, I have the answer to my question above.

Even better, the gentleman I'm selling this to emailed me back tonight. He has a "heavy" vice "bull" barrel anyway, so I'm about 99.9% sure everything is good to go now and that he will be happy with the purchase.

All the best,
Glenn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts