Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all i have both a marlin model 1894 in 44 mag and a marlin model 1894c in  357 mag iam looking at the willaims lever action sight peep sets any information  with this  setup??/ is the sight fast   on   target??? also how does the rear fool proof  sight mount??? any information  would be very helpfull thank you very much, david-------- n.h.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I've now got Williams receiver sights on a second Marlin...thanks to the advice I received here.  The first one is a Fool Proof and the other a Guide Sight.  The Fool Proof mounts on the side of the receiver.  Some models aren't drilled and tapped for this mount anymore.  The  Guide Sight  mounts in the rear (or forward I suppose if you wanted to) scope mount holes.  I like this latter style better now that I have one.  The Fool Proof is good too but doesn't look as good (IMO) and is higher profile.  Target acquisition is fast with either, especially in "ghost ring" mode (aperature removed).  Their prices are about the same.

You can order a catalog from their website, but be prepared to wait a couple of weeks to get it.  Phone support is real good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts