Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a winchester 370 shotgun given to me and was working on fixing it. i know they arent worth too much so i was looking into redesigning it into something more tactical. anyone know of any sites to get good tactical synthetic stocks and perhaps other parts?
thanks in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's a winchester model 370 or 37a made in canada its also known as the model 37 in the us . . it's a successor tothe 84 i think . . made around the 1870s i think ?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Try "Numrich Arms", also listed a "Gun Parts Corporation". I believe they are still located in NJ and have been in business since 1950. "Brownell's" in another possible source.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i looked at both sites and they dont have much of anything for what im looking for. is there an easy way to find these . . . like maybe like a universal stock. i kind of want to make a sawed-off / tactical kind of thing out of it?

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,467 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
i think the law is 20 inches around here or something, and please dont insult my intelligence by googling the model for me, i can do that myself thank you . . . i just want a synthetic pistol grip that will fit the 370.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,700 Posts
It's 18" barrel and 26" overall. You're welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts