Shooters Forum banner

Winchester '94

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Two-Bits 
Two Bits,
I edited your original post (serial number). Most sites recommend only giving the first 3 numbers or so of your serial number on the web for info. While I don't believe we have dishonest folks on this site, someone of questionable lineage may surf in and cause you problems. I didn't mean effect the information in your thread at all, just a little protection. If I have stepped over the line, I will put the original #'s back up for you. No offense was intended.

Two Bits,
Another really good way to get info about your (especially the Winchester's) are to check their websites. Winchester has a inquiry link on their site, I'm not sure if it costs anything or not. Don't get me wrong, we are all interested in the unique firearms and want folks to share info, but sometimes if we divulge too much info it's not completely safe. Sounds like you've got a real winner there, enjoy it and maybe post of photo so the rest of us can turn greeeeennnnn. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.